Make sure you are recycling California stuff! A couple guys saw an opportunity. California pays more than anybody else for recycled bottles. So they gathered a couple of semi trailers worth of recyclable bottles and drove them to California to turn them in. About a $20 thousand dollar payday. They were arrested! More here…….
There have been many reports of Man-O-Wars washing up on Jacksonville Shores. They look cool, but those tentacles can be up to 40 feet long and sting the fire outta you! More here……
Do you frequent the Jaguars stadium? Hardcore football fans say attending a game is a bucket list item. Because of the high quality football? Not likely. Because of the in-stadium pool and NFL’s largest video board! Maybe the team will come along….. More here…..
Sign up for a chance to win tickets! June 29th at Westside Baptist Church Purchase your tickets by clicking here…use promo code “LOVE” for the pre-sale! *by signing up you agree to join The Promise Eblast club. You may unsubscribe at any time
- The Latest: Security tight at stadium where pope holds mass April 29, 2017
- Pope Francis to celebrate Mass in Cairo on 2nd day of trip April 29, 2017
- Methodist court ruling a blow for openly lesbian bishop April 28, 2017
- The Latest: Security tight in anticipation of pope in Cairo April 28, 2017
- In Egypt, pope seeks Christian-Muslim rejection of violence April 28, 2017