Make sure you are recycling California stuff! A couple guys saw an opportunity. California pays more than anybody else for recycled bottles. So they gathered a couple of semi trailers worth of recyclable bottles and drove them to California to turn them in. About a $20 thousand dollar payday. They were arrested! More here…….
There have been many reports of Man-O-Wars washing up on Jacksonville Shores. They look cool, but those tentacles can be up to 40 feet long and sting the fire outta you! More here……
Do you frequent the Jaguars stadium? Hardcore football fans say attending a game is a bucket list item. Because of the high quality football? Not likely. Because of the in-stadium pool and NFL’s largest video board! Maybe the team will come along….. More here…..
Sign up for a chance to win tickets! June 29th at Westside Baptist Church Purchase your tickets by clicking here…use promo code “LOVE” for the pre-sale! *by signing up you agree to join The Promise Eblast club. You may unsubscribe at any time
- Texas House passes ‘bathroom bill’ targeting public schools May 23, 2017
- Trump plays up Mideast peace hopes after talks with Palestinian president May 23, 2017
- Catholics challenge St. Louis’ ‘abortion sanctuary’ law May 22, 2017
- Texas Senate approves ‘religious refusal’ adoption measure May 22, 2017
- President Trump visits Israel in search of revived peace process May 22, 2017