Most retailers have pulled a 180 degree turn. They’re allowing their employees to enjoy Thanksgiving Day with their families. Less than a decade ago, many big stores opened on Thanksgiving afternoon for shoppers to take advantage of Black Friday deals, but online shopping has reduced the need for a big rush.
Don’t get to your favorite store on Black Friday only to find they’re not open for the crazy frenzy just yet! Here are the Black Friday shopping hours for several major retailers:
- Walmart: Opens 5 a.m.
- Target: Opens 6 a.m.
- Best Buy: Opens 6 a.m.
- Macy’s: 6 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- GameStop: Opens 5 a.m.
- Sam’s Club: Opens 10 a.m.
- Costco: Opens 10 a.m.
- Bath & Body Works: Opens 6 a.m.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods: Most locations open at 6 a.m.
- Apple stores: Most locations open at 8 a.m.
- Lowe’s: Opens at 6 a.m.
- Home Depot: Opens at 6 a.m.
- TJ Maxx: Opens 6 a.m. or 7 a.m.
- Kohls: Opens at 5 a.m
- Ulta Beauty: Opens at 6 a.m.
- Academy Sports: Opens at 5 a.m